Toray's hollow fiber membrane technologies are utilized in the medical field.
Introduction of Torayvino™
Hollow fiber membrane technology
- Filtration Performance of Faucet mount type
- Brings delicious water that still remains the calcium, magnesium, and other important minerals essential to your body.
(model : MKC.2000B-EG)
The 4-stage filtration
- Removes rust, sediments and bigger particles.
- 2Granular activated carbon (GAC)
- TORAYVINO™ water purifier use high-performance activated carbon in its filter. The granular activated carbon has a tremendous number of cracks and holes on the surface that absorb unpleasant smells of water; it removes the chlorine smell and residual chlorine and other chemicals to make tasety water.
- 3Second screen
- Ensures rust, sediments and bigger particles removal.
- 4Hollow fiber membrane filter
- Toray’s exclusive multilayer hollow fiber membrane securely catches impurities greater than 0.0003mm such as bacteria*1 and microplastics*2, without removing calcium, magnesium, and other minerals essential to human body.
The same membrane technology is used in dialyzer to purify blood in the medical field.
Exclusive multilayer hollow fiber membrane securely catches impurities greater than 0.0003mm, without removing calcium, magnesium, and other minerals essential to human body.
- Example of impurities contained in tap water
*1 Experimental results show that the unit removes 99.99% of bacteria, meeting the Japan Water Purifier Association (JWPA) Voluntary Standards "B.200 Standard for Removal Performance of Water Purifiers (Bacteria Removal Performance Test)". *2 It refers to microplastics greater than 0.0003mm. The removal rate of 99.95% is guaranteed for impurities greater than 0.0003mm. All products are inspected.